I have many issues with RadiumOne as is presented on Tagged.com

I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game.

Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their website. We are the consumer, why should we have to spend more time trying to get Gold straightened out than we do enjoying the time on Tagged. Tagged should really look at the numbers. I submitted tickets for no Gold for a week and counted between the ticket numbers. There were close to 2000 gwallet Zendesk tickets issued in a week.

1. If you agree to download and install any software they offer, I guaranty it is full of adware and spyware, not to mention the numerous additional applications that will be installed and virtually cripple your system. Most of these offers fail to report to RaiumOne to credit Gold either, thus you must create a trouble ticket with screenshots to have Gold credited. After you get your Gold then spend hours cleaning up your system.

2. Beware of anything that mentions Short Survey in offers or Free Samples. All of these offers take you into a never ending bombardment of offers and repeated questions. They never come to an end. You can spend hours answering survey questions hoping to reach the end. Some say "you are almost done" haha NOT. and forget about the Gold because RadiumOne says that after checking with the vendor, that you didn't complete the offer. HELLO

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Like a visit to my proctologist

Reason of review:
Poor quality of offers, decieving to consumer engagement
Preferred solution:
RadiumOne needs to step up on poor offers. please contact me regarding issues
Review category
review #586592 by
Had an experience with RadiumOne? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.