I have many issues with RadiumOne as is presented on Tagged.com

5 of 8 RadiumOne reviews

I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game.

Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their website. We are the consumer, why should we have to spend more time trying to get Gold straightened out than we do enjoying the time on Tagged. Tagged should really look at the numbers. I submitted tickets for no Gold for a week and counted between the ticket numbers. There were close to 2000 gwallet Zendesk tickets issued in a week.

1. If you agree to download and install any software they offer, I guaranty it is full of adware and spyware, not to mention the numerous additional applications that will be installed and virtually cripple your system. Most of these offers fail to report to RaiumOne to credit Gold either, thus you must create a trouble ticket with screenshots to have Gold credited. After you get your Gold then spend hours cleaning up your system.

2. Beware of anything that mentions Short Survey in offers or Free Samples. All of these offers take you into a never ending bombardment of offers and repeated questions. They never come to an end. You can spend hours answering survey questions hoping to reach the end. Some say "you are almost done" haha NOT. and forget about the Gold because RadiumOne says that after checking with the vendor, that you didn't complete the offer. HELLO

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Like a visit to my proctologist

Reason of review:
Poor quality of offers, decieving to consumer engagement
Preferred solution:
RadiumOne needs to step up on poor offers. please contact me regarding issues
Review category
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
5 of 8 RadiumOne reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 08 #1238188

I agree RadiumOne has taken the joy out of playing The Free Gold Game. I play the free gold game and turn it into luv points. i have been banned from saying anything because i challenged them. they repeatedly credited my points on the wrong accounts. As of today they have removed the health ads on my page. So i am limited to what I can play. I understand that the points go down and you have to continue to play, however recently i watched them double up on my points which went from 261,030 to 46,000
within and hr after I finished doing the ads. You give customers the platform to complain then you ban them from speaking up if they challenge you. You are allowed to remove anybody you feel like it at anytime which is unfair to say the least. You have cheated me out of many points, even though i am still playing and i have watched you not give me the credits that i was due yet I can't say anything. Who monitors you. The quality of my experience and other customers experiences have been very degrading. You have purposely removed the health ads so me and other cannot make any points. You have lowered the points and offer ads that are to long and are not worth the points. If I try to close and ad you remove my points. it is shameful how you run this company and I see why many people have stopped playing the game. You have all the rights and the customer has none. A lot of the other ads you offer do not honor what they offer yet you keep them on there anyway. i have read
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to RadiumOne. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about RadiumOne.
Filing a new complaint about
×